Thursday 14 August 2014

Icecream time!!

As soon as I saw the mood board at Sassy Scrappers I knew the photo I wanted to scrap!!!  I loved the sketch at Paper Secrets so combined the two!!!!

This is my layout....the photo was taken a couple of weeks ago on our caravan holiday at Gt. Yarmouth.


This is the mood board at Sassy Scrappers....

August Moodboard Challenge 

The cornet was the main inspiration (!) together with the pinks and pale green/blue colours.

The sketch at Paper Secrets was super and just the thing and the added criteria is to add items that begin with the letters S-W-I-M.


Did quite well keeping to the sketch too!!

S - Stripe paper and Sun bingo card.
W - White alphas and White arrow.
I - Ink edges of papers and Icecream embellishment.
M - My Minds Eye papers, photo Matted, Microbeads for icecream cornet!

Both challenges end at the end of the month so lots of time to enter!!



Thanks for visiting!!!

3 comments:

  1. Just love this - makes me want an ice cream! You're so clever to combine the criteria for various challenges too... what's that on top of the ice cream?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page Jackie! Thanks for joining in at Sassy Scrappers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore your fun ice cream embellie! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Sassy :)

    ReplyDelete