Wednesday 27 August 2014

St. Peter's Church

This layout is all about the church that I attended when I lived in London.  My parents were married there, I was Christened, was in the choir, taught Sunday school and was also married there!!!


I used the sketch from Let's Capture Our Memories - 84 .

  

I was quite good...although I didn't actually have a title and my journalling is on the opposite side!!!  I used a lot of rub-ons which I seem to buy/save and never use!!!

The challenge ends at the end of the month so still time to enter!!

I am also entering into the challenge at Archi-scraps.
This is the inspiration photo....and the added criteria is castellation.

 

The castellation is at the top of the church.
The challenge closes at the end of the month...so be quick to enter!!

Thanks for visiting!!

6 comments:

  1. Love the black and white layout but your use of colour photos - very inspiring x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful layout about such a very special place for you. Thanks for joining in at Archi-scraps Jackie. Have you applied to the DT also?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stacked photos! Such a neat idea! Thanks for playing along with us over at Let's Capture Our Memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great LO,love the history,thanks for joining us at Archiscraps

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely layout Jackie. Thanks for entering on Archiscraps.
    Make sure you send me an email to apply for the Dt.See the blog for details.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty place + a great thing to capture in your scrapbooks. Thanks for playing at LCOM:)

    ReplyDelete