Saturday 14 February 2015

My Scraplift Challenge

This post will stay at the top until 14th February!! Please scroll down for current posts!!

I have lots of fun entering challenges and I have increased my followers because of that!!  So I thought I would run a challenge of my own!!!  I would like you to scraplift this layout that I did early last year.....


...I think it is quite an easy one to lift.....uses up lots of small pieces of paper and you only need one photo!!!

I haven't got a linky thingy but if you leave me a comment with a link to your entry I will add it to this post!!  If I get at least 5 entries I will draw a winner on Valentines Day 14th February and send someone a small prize as a thank you for entering!!

ENTRIES

Sharon
 
Beautiful layout!! Love the '10 things' and the wooden hearts!!

Jean
Love the Thomas theme and the train looks terrific...super layout!! 

Thanks for visiting and hope to see lots of layouts!!!




2 comments:

  1. Here's my entry to your challenge!
    http://mrsmanic.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/jack-in-boxs-first-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete