Monday 25 January 2016

New Year 2015

I don't actually celebrate New Year as such.....but these photos I pinched from Sharon so I could enter the challenge at a new challenge blog I found....Our Creative Corner.... whose theme for January was Make Time - Mood board.  So I made time to scrap.....the ticking of the clock to a New Year!!


The Mood board......


The challenge closes on the 29th January...so need to get your skates on to join in!!
http://ourcreativecorner6.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/make-time-moodboard-challenge.html

I am also entering this layout into a challenge on another new blog I found.....Dream Valley Challenges, their subject is New......hope New Year's Eve and the start of the New Year count!! LOL

The challenge closes at the end of the month.
http://dreamvalleychallenges.blogspot.ca/


Thanks for visiting!!

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely page, Jackie, I love the layout and the clock die-cut! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley - and welcome! :)

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Dream Valley Challenges.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photographs and a lovely layout! I especially love that the images still play the main role in this layout and that the embellishments add to them instead of the other way round ;)

    Thank you for playing along with us this month at Our Creative Corner!

    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely layout, the background compliments the photos and the ticking clock is perfect for new year! Thank you for joining the challenge at Our Creative Corner. Jan x

    ReplyDelete